Guangxi man finds success with homemade fashions
Leaves, blankets, plastic sheets and waste bags — these ordinary objects are turned into accessories and clothes on a young boy, helping him build a following online with his unique fashion taste.
Lu Kaigang, 20, was born and raised in Hengxian county, Southwest China's Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region. He has caught a lot attention on the internet by making his own fashion shows with self-designed clothes made of everyday objects.
- Macao's new CE: 'One country' is premise of 'two systems'
- Wooed by Wuxi: Japanese man calls China home for 23 yrs
- Over half Taiwan employees eye opportunities in e-commerce: Survey
- Hainan development at center of State Council news conference
- Grandson leads grandma, 97, in wheelchair on trip
- Chongqing women swing into first place at ethnic games