Former photojournalist's cherished moments over 70 years
The memories reflected in groups of pictures taken by Ru Suichu, a former Chinese photojournalist, are introduced here in the seventh of our series China at 70.
Although he is already 87, Ru said he still has a dream, namely, shooting pictures showing changes in people's lives and keeping them for future generations.
Watch the video to see how China has changed over past 70 years.
- Task force to probe rare HK train derailment
- Farmers celebrate harvest and 70 year anniversary
- Jinan's wisdom in cultural heritage protection highlighted
- Jinan issues invitation to exciting trade future
- Xi inspects poverty alleviation work in central China
- New AI-planned bus route launched in Shanghai